Saussurea herb dry extract
Dark brown fine powder with a distinctive taste and odour.
Saussurea grows on the plains of Yakutia, in the Chita and Irkutsk regions, the Krasnoyarsk region, Buryatia. Its distinctive feature is the fight against parasites, which has been confirmed experimentally. The antitumor activity of Saussurea is proved.
Saussurea herb contains :
- up to 2% tannins;
- 2.5% sesquiterpene lactones, including yanerin, repin and cynaropicrin;
- about 1% of flavonoids (apigenin, quercetin, hyperozide);
- coumarins esculetin and umbelliferone;
- alkaloids of sassyurin and cushtin;
- triterpene saponins (amyrins of amirin and oleanolic acid);
- organic acids;
- including malic;
- and citric;
- essential oils;
- and trace elements such as copper, which can be used by your body;
- organic acids, including malic, succinic, and citric;
- essential oils and trace elements such as apple, succinic acids, amine and oleanolic acid;
Saussurea is used as:
- Antiparasitic agent for the treatment of giardiasis, opisthorchiasis and mixed invasions. Its bioactive components violate the outer cell membrane of parasites, causing their death (opistorh, roundworm, pinworms). Effective against lamblia, especially lambliasis cholecystitis, as it has a pronounced choleretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- It has been established that saussurea has also a choleretic, anti-toxic and anti-inflammatory effect. - Organic acids and polysaccharides saussurea improve the intestinal microflora, helping to strengthen local immunity and suppress the vital activity of pathogenic bacteria.
- Saussurea can be effective for losing weight, because the plant contains steroid compounds that regulate the absorption of cholesterol in the gastrointestinal tract, preventing its excessive absorption, and also contribute to the breakdown of low-density lipoprotein.
- It has a proven antitumor activity of suckling.
- as an antiparasitic agent (giardiasis, opisthorchiasis, etc.);
- metabolic disorders;
- gastrointestinal diseases.
Contraindications for taking funds based on Saussurea willow leaf are hypertension and individual intolerance. It is also forbidden to use for children, pregnant and lactating women. This plant should be used with great care if it is prone to allergic reactions.
It is advisable to consult a doctor before use.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.