Senna dry extract
Greyish-green fine powder with dark brown and brown splashes. The odor is weak. The taste is specific.
The medicinal plant Alexandrian herb is known by such names as senna, cassia, Egyptian senna. Senna leaves are recognized as one of the strongest laxatives.
The leaves and fruits of Senna contain:
- the amount of anthracene derivatives consisting of simple monomers and their glycosides;
- as well as di- and heterodiantrons (sennosides A, B, C, D;
- aglycones - corresponding sennidins).
Its content in leaves is up to 6%, in fruits - 2.7%. The flavonoids are represented by derivatives of kaempferol and isorhamnetin. There are mucus and tar.
The leaves of cassia have laxative properties, they increase the motor function of the large intestine due to irritation of the receptors of the mucous membrane, reflexively increasing peristalsis, which leads to faster emptying and restoration of the normal functioning of the intestine.
Positively, this plant also affects liver functions such as anti-toxic and biliary secretion.
- Constipation due to hypotension and sluggish peristalsis of the colon.
- Regulation of defecation with hemorrhoids, proctitis, anal fissures.
- Spastic and atonic constipation of various etiologies.
- hypersensitivity to the preparations;
- perforated ulcer;
- intestinal obstruction;
- abdominal pain of obscure origin;
- impaired water-electrolyte metabolism;
- acute inflammatory diseases of the abdominal cavity;
- proctitis and hemorrhoids in the acute stage;
- strangulated hernia;
- bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract;
- uterine bleeding;
- spastic colitis;
- spastic constipation;
- children up to 12 years.
The prolonged application can lead to atrophy of the smooth muscles of the colon and the violation of its innervation.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.