Dry fine powder with a distinctive odor and taste, colored light to dark brown.
Eleutherococcus is a valuable medicinal plant. For its unique properties put it on par with ginseng. Since olden times health-promoting opportunities of Eleutherococcus have been noticed, the plant has a good adaptogenic ability, it helps from various ailments. Outside Russia, it grows in Korea, Japan and northeastern China.
The sum of the active substances of the rhizomes and roots of spiny eleutherococcus includes a variety of biologically active compounds.
These includespecial lignan glycosides - eleutherosides, which determine the main pharmacological action of the plant.
In addition, they contain:
- aromatic alcohols;
- lignans and their glycosides (eleutherosides).
It is also contained:
- essential oil;
Unlike other ginseng family, eleutherococcus does not contain saponins.
- excite the central nervous system;
- increase motor activity and conditioned reflex activity;
- increase the excitability and functional mobility of the muscles and neuromuscular apparatus.
Eleutherococcus preparations increase:
- mental performance;
- visual acuity;
- the body's adaptation abilities in extreme situations, weaken stress reactions.
- normalize immunity indicators in the period of convalescence after severe infections;
- normalize carbohydrate metabolism;
- reduce blood glucose levels in experimental alloxan diabetes, have a cholesterol-lowering property.
- physical and mental fatigue;
- neurasthenia and psychosten;
- arterial hypotension;
- functional exhaustion of the central nervous system, accompanied by decreased performance;
- irritability and insomnia.
As part of complex therapy for vegetative neurosis, after heavy surgical operations, in acute and chronic radiation sickness.
- hypersensitivity to the preparations;
- hyperthermic syndrome;
- arterial hypertension;
- acute infectious diseases;
- neurocirculatory dystonia;
- cerebral-vascular pathology;
- chronic liver disease;
- liver cirrhosis;
- pregnancy and lactation period;
- children's age up to 12 years.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.