Siberian hawthorn fruits dry extract
Powder of a reddish-brick color with a distinctive odor and a bitter-sweet taste.
Hawthorn is a medicinal plant that has a complex therapeutic effect on the human body. In this case, not only its fruits have medicinal properties, but also flowers, and even bark. Hawthorn is a valuable raw material for the pharmaceutical industry: it is added to various tinctures and medicines.
The fruits contain:
- flavonoid glycosides, quercetin derivatives - hyperoside (main component) and quercitrin;
- as well as acetylvitexin, vitexin, pinnatifidine;
- caffeic and chlorogenic acids;
- triterpene compounds (ursolic and oleanolic acids);
- amines (choline, acetylcholine);
- alcohol - sorbitol.
- stimulating effect on the heart;
- however, reduce the excitability of the heart muscle.
Galenic forms of hawthorn possesses antiarrhythmic activity on various models of experimental arrhythmias.
Hawthorn preparations in high concentrations expand:
- peripheral vessels;
- vessels of internal organs.
Ursolic and oleanolic acids in hawthorn:
- increase blood circulation in the vessels of the heart and brain;
- lower blood pressure.
In experiments, hawthorn detects cholesterol-lowering properties:
- lowers blood cholesterol;
- increases the amount of lecithin.
- in ischemic heart disease the functional state of the myocardium and coronary circulation are improved.
It is used as a cardiotonic and blood-regulating agent.
Hawthorn preparations are used for:
- high blood pressure;
- In ischemic heart disease;
- with the initial phenomena of circulatory failure in people in old age;
- in menopausal diseases, thyrotoxicosis;
- with atherosclerosis and neurosis of the heart;
- for the prevention and treatment of disorders of the cardiovascular system;
It is used when insomnia, neurosis of the heart.
- hypersensitivity to the preparations;
- pregnancy (I term);
- children's age (up to 12 years).
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.