Stinging nettle dry extract
Yellowish-brown to brown colored powder with a distinctive odor and taste.
Nettle is very useful for the body, it has a large set of healing and healing properties. Known for a long time, nettle is often used as a wound healing, diuretic, tonic, laxative, vitamin, anticonvulsant, expectorant. Nettle is a valuable multivitamin plant, a kind of natural concentrate of vitamins. Ascorbic acid in it is twice as much as in black currant and lemon fruits, the carotene content is higher than in sea-buckthorn berries, carrots and sorrel, and only 20 nettle leaves provide our body with a daily rate of vitamin A.
Nettle leaves have a rich multivitamin composition. It contains vitamins:
- vitamin K (42-45 mcg / g),
- ascorbic acid (270 mg%);
- pantothenic acid (vitamin B5);
- carotenoids (50 mg%);
- glycoside urticin;
- organic acids;
- nitrogenous substances;
- chlorophyll (2-5%);
- iron salts;
- silicon and other substances.
Nettle leaves preparations have hemostatic properties, which is associated with the presence of vitamin K and chlorophyll in the plant.
Galenic nettle preparations have:
- stimulating effect on the contractile activity of the uterus;
- strengthen the activity of the digestive glands;
- reduce flatulence;
- have choleretic properties;
- reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Vitamins, chlorophyll and iron salts:
- stimulate erythropoiesis;
- increase hemoglobin and basal metabolic rate;
- improve mucosal regeneration;
- activate the cardiovascular system and gas exchange.
Nettle has a general tonic effect.
Biologically active substances from nettle roots:
- affect metabolic processes;
- reduce the proliferation of prostate cells;
- inhibit the progression of the prostate gland, thereby preventing the processes of inflammation.
It is used when:
- and hemorrhoidal bleeding.
Nettle is indicated for overdosing of indirect anticoagulants.
- Individual intolerance;
- bleeding (for diseases requiring surgical intervention and tumors);
- children's age up to 12 years.
Use with caution in renal failure.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.