Fine powder from white to pale yellow color with a characteristic taste and smell
Daurian larch (syn. Gmelin larch) is highly valued for its medicinal properties, is a source of invaluable components for such fields of activity as medicine, veterinary medicine, cosmetology, food industry. One of these components is taxifolin (dihydroquercetin), a powerful natural antioxidant flavonoid obtained by extraction from the butt of Daurian larch.
- flavonoids - dihydroquercetin (90-98%);
- The antioxidant effect of dihydroquercetin is associated with its ability to accept free radicals and / or chelate metal ions that catalyze oxidation processes.
- Anti-inflammatory activity is due to the antioxidant effect and inhibitory effect on enzymes (enzymes) produced during inflammation, subsequent inhibition of the production of inflammatory mediators, regulating and modulating action on key functional systems of cells, organs and tissues of the body.
- Has a capillary-protective effect, reduces the permeability and fragility of capillaries, improves microcirculation, helps to inhibit the action of the enzymes hyaluronidase and collagenase, which loosen the connective tissue of the walls of blood vessels and other systems, but activates proline hydroxylase, which contributes to the "maturation" of collagen, thus elasticity and normalization of vascular permeability - Helps to improve the rheological properties of blood, central and peripheral hemodynamics.
- Blocks the formation of complexes of acetaldehyde, which is a product of alcohol metabolism, with amino acids and albumin protein, thereby reducing the toxic effect of alcohol on human tissues and organs.
- Promotes an increase in exercise tolerance, provides an increase in the rehabilitation effect after prolonged physical exertion in athletes.
- In diseases of the cardiovascular system: as part of the complex therapy of ischemic heart disease (unstable angina pectoris), atrial arrhythmia, atherosclerosis, hypertension, in violation of capillary permeability and peripheral circulation.
- In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, prolonged intestinal dysfunctions of unknown etiology, erosive and atrophic gastritis.
- In diseases of the respiratory system: bronchopulmonary diseases, including pneumonia, chronic obstructive bronchitis, bronchial asthma (infectious form) in the acute stage.
- Type II diabetes mellitus.
- For the prevention of oncological diseases, for the rehabilitation of the body after illnesses, for the prevention and elimination of the consequences of alcohol poisoning, nicotine, low-quality food products, other organic and inorganic poisons
- individual intolerance.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.