Tinder fungus dry powder
Hygroscopic powder different shades of brown colour with a specific taste and odour.
Parasitic larch tinder fungus, well known for its healing properties, grows on tree stocks. Its healing properties have been known for a long time. Since ancient times, tinder fungus has been used to treat obesity, pulmonary tuberculosis, pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, pleurisy, diseases of the liver and biliary ducts (hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty degeneration, etc.), kidneys and bladder, pancreas, and also as an antidote for various poisonings.
The chemical composition of tinder fungus is characterized by a high content of:
- resinous substances;
- vitamins of group B;
- zinc and manganese.
This mushroom act as:
- Anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, wound-healing.
- Antiviral, expectorant, diuretic, antitumor, tonic and anti-aging action.
- It breaks down fats and promotes weight loss, removes from the body heavy metal salts, radionuclides, various poisons, carcinogens and toxins.
- Due to the high anticarcinogenic properties of larch tinder, its use after chemotherapy and radiotherapy is recommended.
- This mushroom improves the functioning of the digestive organs, treats constipation, restores the intestinal microflora, is effective in treating gastritis and gastric and duodenal ulcers (a harmful effect on the bacterium Helicobacter, which contributes to the development of these diseases). Also, the therapeutic properties of larch tinder are used to treat cancer of the uterus and other organs.
- Tinder fungus improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails.
- liver failure;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- pulmonary tuberculosis;
- uterine cancer;
- intestinal dysbiosis;
- chronical bronchitis;
- pancreatic Diseases;
- skin diseases - ulcers, wounds, etc.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- urolithiasis disease.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.