Viburnum bark dry extract
Fine brown or dark brown colored powder with a distinctive odor and a peculiar taste.
Viburnum is well known as a valuable food and medicinal plant. The official species allowed for use in medical practice is viburnum. The most important property of viburnum is the ability to stop bleeding.
Viburnum bark contains:
- vitamin K1;
- essential oil;
- iridoid glycosides (3-6%);
- coffee, ursolic;
- oleanolic and isovaleric acids;
- It accelerates the process of blood coagulation, reduces the duration of bleeding, reduces the amount of blood loss, increases the content of platelets in peripheral blood.
- It inhibits fibrinolysis by blockade of plasminogen and partial inactivation of fibrinolysin.
- It strengthens the tone of the muscles of the uterus and have a vasoconstrictor effect. This action is associated with the iridoid complex.
- The tannins of viburnum bark, when introduced into the stomach, denature proteins that cover the mucous membranes, and form a protective film that protects the stomach from irritation, reduce the inflammatory response.
- It has an anti-toxic effect and gives an anticonvulsant effect.
- The hypocholesterolemic effect of extracts from viburnum bark, introduced with food, caused by phytosterols, was also revealed, as well as diuretic and cardiotonic action.
- as a hemostatic agent in the postpartum period, with uterine bleeding from gynecological diseases, with painful and heavy menstruation;
- with nasal and pulmonary bleeding, with pulmonary tuberculosis;
- with angina, chronic tonsillitis, stomatitis and periodontal disease.
- increased blood clotting ability;
- tendency to thrombosis;
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.