Violet dry extract
Light brown or brown fine powder with a distinctive taste and odour.
This plant is officially considered medicinal and is widely used in medicine. It is used in the composition of the bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory fees, traditional medicine recommends a much larger list of preparations from this plant.
In the aboveground parts of both species there are contained:
- flavonoids - rutin, violantin, C-glycosides: orientin, vitexin, etc.;
- anthocyanins (violin);
- salicylic acid methyl ester;
- mucus (up to 25%).
- expectorant properties;
- diuretic properties;
- under the influence of preparations, violets: increase secretion of bronchial glands and sputum liquefaction occurs, its allocation is facilitated;
- it has a laxative, diaphoretic, anti-allergic effect.
Take orally when:
- whooping cough,
- infectious and inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract (including tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, bronchial asthma).
Take externally with:
- oily seborrhea of the face and scalp;
- treatment of abrasions, pustular diseases.
- hypersensitivity to the preparations;
- gastritis and gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the period of exacerbation;
- children under 12 years of age.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.