Yarrow dry extract
Fine light brown to brown colored powder with a distinctive odor and bitter taste
Yarrow is widely used in traditional medicine, is a valuable medicinal plant, the unique useful properties of which make it possible to use preparations from it to combat many ailments.
Yarrow grass contains up to 0.8% essential oil, which includes:
- mono- (tuyol, zineol, camphor);
In addition to the essential oil, 12 sesquiterpene lactones were isolated from the leaves and inflorescences, from some of them, the so-called prochamazulenes, during the distillation of the essential oil, chamazulene is formed, giving the oil a dark blue colour.
There are also found:
- vitamin k;
- triterpene alcohols;
- as well as basic substances (betonitsin, Achillein, stachydrin, etc.).
- The hemostatic properties of the plant are best known due to the content of vitamin K and betonitsin. Achillein also has hemostatic properties.
- Due to the bitter taste caused by achillein, yarrow stimulates the secretion of the salivary glands, increases the secretion of gastric juice, bile secretion.
- In addition, the preparations of yarrow reduce flatulence.
Yarrow herb has:
- wound healing effect, due to the presence of azulenes, tannins and flavonoids.
Yarrow relieves spasms:
- bile ducts;
- urinary tract;
- tones up the muscles of the uterus.
When it is applied topically, yarrow preparations have anti-burn properties.
- With gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, colitis, acute and chronic dysentery, hepatitis, cholecystitis.
- In nephrological and urological diseases accompanied by hematuria (acute and chronic cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, etc.).
- When uterine bleeding on the basis of fibroids, inflammatory processes.
It is applied:
- with nosebleeds, minor cuts, abrasions, scratches;
- when bleeding from an eroded cervix;
- when inflammation of hemorrhoids and bleeding hemorrhoids.
- increased blood clotting ability;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- individual intolerance.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.